Green Umbrella Dry Shield™
Green Umbrella™ Dry Shield™ is an environmentally friendly concrete densifier that deeply penetrates and chemically reacts with concrete to create a floor surface that is harder, denser and less porous, while allowing for maximum penetration of concrete colorants. A clear, odorless solution, Green Umbrella™ DryShield™ is specially designed for wet grinding and honing. DryShield™ Does not require rinsing and removal, saving considerable time and money while eliminating hazardous waste disposal issues — significantly reducing your company’s impact on the environment.
Green Umbrella DryShield™ is specially formulated for use in manufacturing & light assembly plants, warehouse/distribution centers, food service operations, retail stores & showrooms, parking decks, garages, airports, hospitals and wherever concrete surfaces are maintained. It can be used for indoor or outdoor concrete.
DryShield’s Primary Feature Product Message
Green Umbrella Dryshield is Insoluble. Once Dryshield has reacted with the concrete – it will not come out.
CUT YOUR LABOR. With DryShield™ there is no auto-scrubbing.
CUT YOUR DOWNTIME. DryShield™ may be applied the same day as concrete is poured.
CUT YOUR ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT. DryShield™ uses natural silica to fill the voids
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Insoluble, product will not wash out
- Increases hardness more than 1/4 inch, Superior stand- alone concrete hardener, prevents dusting
- Does not require Calcium Hydroxide reaction, may apply same day as pour or
- No 7-28 day application restriction, less downtime
- pH neutral & non-hazardous
- 100 percent reactive, creating more than a shell surface
- Reduces porosity, Increases longevity
- Natural appearance, will not yellow
- Requires no rinsing & disposal and will not gel on surface — simply air dry
- Highly abrasion resistant to foot & wheeled traffic
- Spray & go, brief dwell time, reduces downtime
- Non-sodium, does not contribute to Alkali Silica Reaction • No VOC’s
ADDITIONAL FEATURES & BENEFITS FOR POLISHED CONCRETE
- Designed for use in an environmental, wet grinding process
- Increased concrete colorant retention
- Deeply subsurface, is not cut off during honing & polishing stages